- Treat your skin from within If you want to a have smooth face that is free of pimples and acne, you need to change your diet as it plays a role in your overall skin health/appearance. Add berries to your daily meals and avoid sugary foods. This will prevent premature loss of collagen, aging, cancer as well as other health complications. Furthermore, you need to consume fish at least biweekly so that you get plenty of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that are vital in having smoother and radiant skin
- Make some lifestyles changes The other way to getting a smooth face is to get seven to eight hours of uninterrupted night’s sleep. The reason for this is that proper sleep at night helps in rejuvenating your skin and body. Additionally, engaging in regular physical exercises is another way to minimize inflammation, free radical changes, and regulation of significant skin hormones in your body.
- Hydration is mandatory The key to a beautiful, soft, and supple skin is to drink plenty of water. This is because water is a vital component for the proper functioning of your body including your skin. Water helps flush out toxins from your system that would otherwise harm your body. Females must aim to drink at least two liters of water, or eight glasses of water daily. On the other hand, males need at least three liters or 13 cups of water daily.
- Develop a healthy skin care regimen The other best remedy for a smooth face includes having a daily skin care routine that you adhere to everyday for optimum results.
This routine includes:
Washing your face twice a day An important step in how to make a smooth face is to wash your face in the morning and in the evening. Washing the face at night aids in removing the filth of the day. In case you have oily skin, then you need to wash your face twice with a non-comeodogenic face wash that inhibits pore clogging. Do not over wash our face as this may cause excess oil production and result in breakouts on the face and neck. Get yourself a suitable cleanser.
Having an acne free face is one of the ways to get a smooth skin texture and enhance your overall face look. This can be done through usage of good cleansers and special treatment such as alpha hydroxyl and benzoyl peroxide. For this reason, if you want a smooth face, you will need a daily skin care routine. The skin ranges from dry, oily, normal or combination skin. As such when buying a cleanser, one must select the one that suits their skin type. You can find that information on the cleanser tube which will say whether it is for oily, dry, combination, or for all skin types. Another important thing when picking out a cleanser is to go for a mild cleanser as harsh ones can damage your skin. Always use a skin toner For a pimple free face, always apply toner after cleansing to eliminate dirt, makeup, oils, or cleanser particles remaining on the face. Toners are important in skin care routine as they shrink your skin pores, regulate the skin PH, add a layer of protection, and refresh the skin among other uses.
- Exfoliate The other way to a smooth skin texture is through exfoliation. As a general rule, one can exfoliate several times in a week; nevertheless, over-exfoliation is harmful as it can damage the skin. Individuals under acne treatments should avoid scrubbing their face as this can make the skin condition worse. You can either do a chemical exfoliation by using products with alpha and beta hydroxyl acids or one can use physical exfoliates like facial scrubs, brushes and washcloths that will remove the dead skin. Always moisturize after exfoliating as the process dries out the skin.